Monday, December 26, 2005

Seeking Soundtrack Submissions

*Hello everyone,I'm accepting sound track music for an unitlted indie feature film.

The producer is looking for Rock music, Techno, house, R&B, Neol Soul.

No offence but no rap music on this one but I have more projects coming myway so stay tuned.

I will only be accepting music submissions for what I posted.

Please don't send me music for future projects I'm extremely busy and canonly focus on what I need to see right now.

We are looking for up and coming artist that we can possibly cast in the film so they want talent that have some what of a following. So if your an artist and we can use your music on the sound track we might be able to cast you as well.

To submit send your press kit with links to music
toworldclasscastinggroup@yahoo.com
or send your hard copy press kit to
P.O. Box 8140
Van Nuys Ca 91409
ATT: Joshua ( sound track submission)

******I won't be able to answer any questions about the project as of yet, so please submit your music I will let the producer review it. The producer himself will contact everyone he wants on the sound track and he will answer any questions you have. Thanks and happy holidays*Courtesy of Joshua's Network and World Class Casting Group*www.joshuasnetwork.com*
<http://www.joshuasnetwork.com/>* *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home